Customer and team member safety is of utmost importance but we also recognise that our pubs play an important role in communities they serve across the country. At this current time, we are keeping our doors open for our communities. The government has not asked us to close our pubs, but we will be reviewing opening times and will communicate this locally.
We are taking seriously our efforts to trade responsibly and will be taking even further measures to protect our teams and customers. These include:
- We are sending further stocks of hand sanitiser gel to our pubs for our teams and customers and we’ve also provided gel to our supply chain
- Soap is available in our toilets and we have increased regular checks
- Implemented additional cleaning procedures
- We’re moving our furniture, where possible, to improve social distancing
- We’re removing condiments, cutlery and menus from tables cleaning them before and after each customer and only bringing them out when a customer arrives
- Asking our customers not to use cash where possible to reduce cash handling
We are balancing the request for social distancing with safeguarding the future of pubs. We continue to keep close to the government on any developments and will keep our websites updated on any changes as we move through this very difficult time.
Thank you for your continued support during this time.