MOBILE APPLICATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE GREENE KING ORDER APP (“THE APP”)
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE APP OPERATED BY GREENE KING BREWING AND RETAILING LIMITED.
- The App hosted on the Apple iTunes App Store in relation to Apple devices or the Google Play Store in relation to Android devices, following your download of a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device.
- Any of the services you can access via the App.
- In order to utilise the App and access its services, you must meet the following user requirements: i. You must be aged 18 or over to download and use the App ii. If alcoholic or age-restricted products are purchased, both the purchaser and any intended consumer must be aged 18 or over and able to provide valid ID upon request iii. Your admission to licensed premises and service by the pub team is subject to licensing laws as well as any applicable Greene King policies or procedures iv. You must have either Apple Pay, Android Pay, a PayPal account or valid payment card to place an order
- Greene King accepts no responsibility for any damage or data loss caused to your mobile telephone or handheld device as a result of downloading the App.
- The pub manager may exercise their sole discretion to refuse to serve any guest or to make any other decision with the intention of observing and upholding the licensing objectives, as well as any applicable Greene King policies or procedures.
- All products and offers are subject to availability. The pub manager may offer alternative products or refunds at their sole discretion. Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once the order has been placed.
- In the event that you experience technical issues when using the App, speak to a member of the pub’s team for assistance.
- Any refunds due will be processed through the pub’s till during the same day or can be refunded via the Payment Gateway provider merchant portal. Refunded sums will be returned to the PayPal account or originating card within 72 hours, but may be dependent on your bank.